All 14 art Reviews

Melody Melody

So creative! Unbelievable!!!

Morty_The_King_of_Fire Morty_The_King_of_Fire

Wow that's really creative! Nice job there! You did great !

OscarL-Charles responds:

Thank you! Loved to make it! :)

LM-MO (Loaded Machine - "Military Operative") Sketches LM-MO (Loaded Machine - "Military Operative") Sketches

Woooooooooow so cool!!!! It's awesome!!!! <3<3<3

Art is magic Art is magic

I WANT ONE!!!!! Do you sell?

JulieWK responds:

Hehe, glad you like it ^^ But I don't sell. :( I only made it for Jazza's challenge of the month. I have no idea how to make and/or sell printed clothes.

Raven Raven

It's SOOOOOO good!!! What program did you used?

JulieWK responds:

Thank you! :D

I used a program called Paintstorm studio. ^^

afro-kitty :3 afro-kitty :3

She is SOOOOOOOO CUUTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! <3

sad clown sad clown

Wow such oval lines and dynamic poses! I really like the bottom one! (Sry for any mistakes " I don't do english well " ╮(╯▽╰)╭. )

dilandoubishop responds:

I appreciate it friend.

Yondu Udonta Yondu Udonta

WOOOOOOW!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S MADE ONLY FROM SALT!!! ALESOME WORK MAN! I don't know who this men is but you did a great job!!! If you don't win I don't know what will.

Neraksel responds:

Thank you :) I did my best. It's Yondu Udonta from Guardians of the galaxy. Here's more proof if you need it :p

The Unicorn And The Dragon The Unicorn And The Dragon

Woow This Is AMAZING !!! I would NEVER thought of this 2. GREAT WORK & GOOD LUCK !!!!

Autumn with Coffee | Challenge of the Month Autumn with Coffee | Challenge of the Month

Hey!!! This is really good but you forgot to add the midway process of it ( just helping out man hope you will add it before the deadline!!!) Good Luck!

GoldenYakStudio responds:

Thank you SO much. I uploaded it but forgot to link it.